Saturday, September 22, 2007

Funny Comment in Madden 2008

I was playing my son tonight in Madden 2008. He had San Diego, I had New England.

The game was close at half time (I might have been up by a field goal), and I received the opening kickoff in the second half. On the second play from scrimmage, I picked up a blitz and Tom Brady hit Randy Moss for a 60-yard touchdown.

During the replay, the color commentator, John Madden, said the following: "This team is always good at making adjustments after halftime. They always seem to be a step ahead of the other team."

Ahem.

Given the revelations of the past month or so, it could well be that we now know the real reason why.

Just goes to show you that sometimes there is truth behind conventional broadcasting language.

A step ahead, or a few plays ahead?

You be the judge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I am. And like the rest of them, you're a green-eyed cretin. Take your little ball of jealousy and go home.